Wtb- Ss Dash Insert

JroCk817

I just bought my 03 sSS... when I got to the dealer the SS badge was missing. Previous owner must have wanted a keepsake.. so I had them replace it through a dealer before I went back in to pick it up. Here's the thing... The SS is not raised / sprayed silver. It looks like the ones on ebay for $25 (gm dealer charged them $93 and change for it, seen the invoice) . Does anyone have one of the originals up for sale?!? I could always get one of the "Intimidator" inserts from ebay but thats not what i want...

So am I seeing it right? The SS is embedded in it? Just wanted to make sure. And the color of it is black right? I kinda like it. Little more subtle than the normal ones. But if you wanna trade I'm game. Just let me know!

Yea the SS is embedded in it.. the color of it is not a perfect match to the 2 squares below it ( with the passenger airbag / plain one) its more of a dark grey. A little darker than the seats. Ill get another pic of it today with a little more light.