Ufc 128

Ed_Lethal

should be a good fight , shogun has pregressed alot and wouldnt be surprised to see him hold his title.

cool to see faber in the ufc now , a bit cocky but a good fighter as well.

shogun has lost all my respect . he got rocked early and was hurt but either he was out of shape or just didnt try. then at the end when he went down he tapped and quit , you dont tap in mma unless your be submitted imo.

jones will reign this for a while , cant wait to see him knock out rashaad's cocky ass.

brendan schaub is also someone to watch , imo he will be lining up with kane before too long. cro cop who???

shogun has lost all my respect . he got rocked early and was hurt but either he was out of shape or just didnt try. then at the end when he went down he tapped and quit , you dont tap in mma unless your be submitted imo.

jones will reign this for a while , cant wait to see him knock out rashaad's cocky ass.

brendan schaub is also someone to watch , imo he will be lining up with kane before too long. cro cop who???

I watched the fight and I must have blinked because I never saw him tap....the ref stepped in after the knee dropped him

I knew Jones was gonna be too much for Shogun to handle just like he could not handle Forrest Griffin when he first came to the UFC(Shogun) I think Mirko Cro Cop has lost it he has lost too many fights that are too close to each other and each one of them resulted in knockout of the night.