Lightning In The Family

mando28

Race him in the rain and save money. Modding these trucks has been known to cause side effects such as sore back, empty wallet, and occasionally divorce.

That's what I told him at least i can drive in the rain lol

Well it turns out it was a fake it just had the lighning sign and I spanked the shit out of him lol

But last night a real lightning wanted to race me when I had my family

In the truck

I'm seeing alot more lightnings around Vegas I could use some back up some of u guys should move to Vegas lol

That's what I told him at least i can drive in the rain lol

Well it turns out it was a fake it just had the lighning sign and I spanked the shit out of him lol

But last night a real lightning wanted to race me when I had my family

In the truck

I'm seeing alot more lightnings around Vegas I could use some back up some of u guys should move to Vegas lol

HAHA, sucks to be him. Did he not notice it didn't have a supercharger? Hope he didn't pay Lighting price for a regular ole F150. If so ,Sounds like he got STUCK BY LIGHTING!Dun dun duuuuuuunnn

You can mod a truck to the high-12s on a budget if you shop carefully; if you go supercharged then you might be able to get by on as little as 7-grand by the time all is said & done if you shop aggressively; if you go nitrous you might be able to do the same for maybe even $1000-1500 less... but you really gotta pound the pavement for the deals. Any way you go transmission, converter, exhaust, and tune will be critical, start there first then add your power-adder of choice.

Mr. P. :)

Race him in the rain and save money. Modding these trucks has been known to cause side effects such as sore back, empty wallet, and occasionally divorce.

almost divorced before we even got married

LMAO at KC's post. :crackup: Yes sir, I'm feelin it now after some work I did for Nekroman. I also lost my last chick cuz of my truck, didn't agree with my spending, disrespected it so she's gone :seeya:

... I also lost my last chick cuz of my truck, didn't agree with my spending, disrespected it so she's gone :seeya:

Yeah, I once blurted out "The women have come and gone - the truck has always been there." That was pretty-much the beginning of the end for that relationship. :laugh::chevy:

HAHA, sucks to be him. Did he not notice it didn't have a supercharger? Hope he didn't pay Lighting price for a regular ole F150. If so ,Sounds like he got STUCK BY LIGHTING!Dun dun duuuuuuunnn

LMAOOO