Found Something Crazy Today

04CHASE

today i was on FB and saw my cousin's avatar

dads55.jpg

my dad passed away when i was 12 , he bought this car on my 1st birthday and had plates "55chase" made and put them on . Fast forward to when he passed it was sold and went to someone out of the family but a family friend. i still have the 55chase plates in my garage . im trying to obtain info on the where abouts of this car and will do what ever it taked to obtain it . hopefully a new project to come .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dads55.jpg

my dad passed away when i was 12 , he bought this car on my 1st birthday and had plates "55chase" made and put them on . Fast forward to when he passed it was sold and went to someone out of the family but a family friend. i still have the 55chase plates in my garage . im trying to obtain info on the where abouts of this car and will do what ever it taked to obtain it . hopefully a new project to come .

WoW, thats dope dude... hopefully u can get it back, would be great to have ur pops car man... good luck brotha...

-Rob

dads55.jpg

427 twin turbo?

if i can find it , i honetly dont know if i would want to pro street it . i think a frame off restoration would be indefinat but i want to be able to cruise it , its already brought tears and i know it would everytime i drove it. i can guarantee it will have an lsx efi but with what i am not sure. what ever it will have done will be done by me though. i will do what ever it takes to obtain this including selling my body!!!

if i can find it , i honetly dont know if i would want to pro street it . i think a frame off restoration would be indefinat but i want to be able to cruise it , its already brought tears and i know it would everytime i drove it. i can guarantee it will have an lsx efi but with what i am not sure. what ever it will have done will be done by me though. i will do what ever it takes to obtain this including selling my body!!!

well i hope everything works out its always a good feeling to have keepsakes, when my pops died i got his clothes, his tool bags( he was a carpenter) and some stuff he accumulated from traveling,i only wish he had a gem like this so i could have a weekend cruiser...cant wait to see what happenspopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

I hope you find it.

I am in the same boat. My dad sold his Harley that he bought 2 days before I was born, and had it till I was 25. He sold it to help out my sister (not going there). He wasn't in my life too much till I was 13 or so and that was when I really got into motors. He got in an accident with it and him and I tore it apart and did everything together on it. All in all it was 3 times, but that was how we actually got to know eachother, and bonded. I have some good leads on the bike, but have still came up short on it.

You would have a smile the whole time driving it even if you found it all rusted out just knowing your pops had it. Good luck.

i will do what ever it takes to obtain this including selling my body!!!

well let me know if u gonna do this^^^ :devil::takealook: , i think i might have a couple dollars to spare... let me know :fingersx: ...

LMFAO :crackup::P , jfwy Chase i wish much luck in getting it back dude...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Just so we are clear Chase! You may have the fastest SS truck, but I will do whatever it takes to have a faster Tri-Five than you. :)

Good luck with the search. That's an awesome story. I have black and white pics of my dads 53 vette that he traded for some cash and a sliding glass door. I wish!!

got a little info on it today from my sister, when my cousins friend bought it he couldnt afford to keep it and sold it back to my cousin , my cousin then sold it to a guy here in so cal , torrance to be exact and told the guy that if he ever sells it he had to give my cousin first dibs. so im getting closer but no vin yet. imo once i get that ill get an address .

ill keep this updated as progress goes.

btw doug , if and when i get it . its not going to be a pro street car , its going to be a cruiser that will whoop on on the street and do some big smokies.

most likely big cubes.