Grand Inn Rod Run

Will anyone be going to the spring Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, Tn. I have gone the last 10 years twice a year and each trip gets better and better. Just wanted to see if others will be out there. I always like to look at another SS. Plus a couple of pictures with a crowd of SS's is never a bad thing.post-19017-095480300 1300810364_thumb.jpg

i typically go to the november rod run. ive had my SSS now for a little over a year but havent taken it up there. What are spring dates?

My brothers camaro will be going back together soon and my truck and his car have same paint scheme and we thought about trailering it up there in November but depending on when the spring one is and if its back on the road we may try to make it if some SS guys are going!

i typically go to the november rod run. ive had my SSS now for a little over a year but havent taken it up there. What are spring dates?

My brothers camaro will be going back together soon and my truck and his car have same paint scheme and we thought about trailering it up there in November but depending on when the spring one is and if its back on the road we may try to make it if some SS guys are going!

April 15th 16th and 17th. A couple of my friends are tagging along and we got a jump on things and got a big ass cabin about a 1/4 mile off the strip.