Jump to content

Ss Updates


Recommended Posts

Nice truck

what's the grille brand or part# ??



Its called a precision grille. I bought the upper two parts on ebay and the bottom from www.carid.com. After I ordered the bottom i got an email saying it had been discontinued so you may wanna get it quick. These are the SS/r emblems i am thinking about switching to just afraid it will look dumb. The R of course will not be used.




post-19017-060895900 1301104828_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...