Led Ipcw Third Brake Light?

I decided to go with Leds for my third brake light but am having problem with the installation kinda. It is plug and play piece of cake. I take off the old oem light and plug in the new one. I tested my brake lights, bright, and for my cargo lights...I got nothing so I play with the wires a bit and still nothing. I plug in my old light again and i got cargo lights so I am like WTF? I take the old one off again and put on the new one and walaa bright cargo lights. I turn them off and try again and now there's nothing. Anyone have this problem? How do you trick the truck so to say?

I removed the battery to reset my truck while the new one was on and it worked until I shut the cargo lights off but what's funny is the OEM works fine. This is the second one I've been through. Either my truck is stubborn or it's the Third brake light.

I removed the battery to reset my truck while the new one was on and it worked until I shut the cargo lights off but what's funny is the OEM works fine. This is the second one I've been through. Either my truck is stubborn or it's the Third brake light.

Anzo is a good light if you start thinkin about a refund on the ipcw.

I have th same light.. I thought that my cargo lamps wern't working to... If you look at them from the side you really can't see them, exspecially in the day.. At night look at the from the back of the truck you should see them... They shine stright down unlike the stock ones that throw light all over...

• 1 year later...