Ps3

USS SS

We should set up a private match of Team Deathmatch one night and all play. That would be cool.

we had 4 or 5 playing for awhile tonight..but i agree ...a large private match of SS's only would be alot of fun!

we had 4 or 5 playing for awhile tonight..but i agree ...a large private match of SS's only would be alot of fun!

Indeed it would be! Thanks for playing that was fun & look forward to gaming some more with you all. Just too bad I hadn't played any CoD in a few weeks I sucked ass haha you guys put me to shame. Next time I'm either gonna camp or use yall as human shields! Wait scratch that... I mean I'm gonna use USS as a human shield :jester:

Indeed it would be! Thanks for playing that was fun & look forward to gaming some more with you all. Just too bad I hadn't played any CoD in a few weeks I sucked ass haha you guys put me to shame. Next time I'm either gonna camp or use yall as human shields! Wait scratch that... I mean I'm gonna use USS as a human shield :jester:

bro im going to use u as a shield. I dominated most matches, just saying