Billet Grill Or Not?

Billet Grill or Not?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What grill should I go with?

After getting the SS bumper cover on a couple of weeks ago, I have been trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with the grill. Im going mostly murder, including powder coated black rims, but with hints of chrome here and there. The chrome grill is going to be color matched as well. So tell me, which grill should I go with? I like them all, but I am leaning more toward the polished billet.

100_1201.jpg

100_1202.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

its really a personal preference, they booth look good. i like the billet grille , just gives it that little extra, you can get grill inserts that are polished on the front but the rest is painted black, looks really sharp.

Edited by 03silv.ss (see edit history)

the wheels and chrome grille need to go IMO

Chrome grill is on its way out soon, and the rims on it right now is winter rollers. My 309 Boss rims are off the truck so when i get the extra cash, they can go powder coat.

Get the grille shell paint matched and do the billet black grille inserts if you're going with the murder look. There's no half aSSn murdering a truck imo.and throw some black headlight covers on and it'll be one mean truck

Edited by Millersss (see edit history)

Get the grille shell paint matched and do the billet black grille inserts if you're going with the murder look. There's no half aSSn murdering a truck imo.and throw some black headlight covers on and it'll be one mean truck

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

what i would say is keep the chrome on the grill and have a black billet grill, i think it would be a good combo...... every think about smoothing out the mirrors i think that would be another route to persue

Im going to go with a set of Street Scenes when the time comes in the project.

IMO and mine is all that matters...lol Paint grill black and go with billet

Yea, its your fault I even like the polished. I can not look at my last Stylin Trucks without drooling over your truck haha.

i think it would be pretty freaking awesome if u kept the grill how it is and get some black billet inserts

well, we will see how it looks more than likely, because Im going to order the grills before I color match. The de-chrome process takes awhile, but Im off all next week, so I might tackle it. Who knows....not me lol