Help Please! Need Help Fast!(E-Fans)

DBTKDT

Just noticed my 05 e-fans on my 03 silverado aren't working!was talking to my neighbor with the truck in park while running and looked a the temp gauge and it was climbing fast! I have 05 fans with the blackbear harness and have been installed in my truck for three months and no issues at all. I need some help fast on where to even start? Help

I bet it is in the relays. Mine would go out with the nelson harness. I ended up building a better harness with 75 amp relays. The old relays would melt down. Had them change for three years with no problems.

I bet it is in the relays. Mine would go out with the nelson harness. I ended up building a better harness with 75 amp relays. The old relays would melt down. Had them change for three years with no problems.

How do you know if its the relays? They look ok, i took them out and cleaned them. Anyway to check them?

Look at the terminals. Might be melted around them. Try changing them around or pick up some new ones to try. One other thing check the grounds, and where did you ground the fans at?

Alternator bracket, the terminals looked ok, i'll check out the ground tomorrow. Thank you for your help tonight!