New To Sss.Com

wright09

Hello, I am new to Sss.com, and would like to get to know the community. Unfortunately I do not own an SS, but with luck, maybe one day I'll have one in my garage! :D Anyway, I'll go ahead and show you what i do have, and what I've done. THANKS!

This is what it looked like when I bought it. :(random070.th.jpg

Aaand with time and tlc, this is what my finished product is. ENJOY!

dsc0058tv.th.jpg

dsc0050ze.th.jpg

dsc0048fi.th.jpg

dsc0044lt.th.jpg

dsc0043pb.th.jpg

dsc0037xs.th.jpg

I have plenty of paint/body work pics I'll post sometime. Thanks all

I'd love too, but not sure the route to take. i already have 2" drop in the rear via shackles. Spindles/ Coil kit still the best way to go in the front? I just got the billet inserts in today for the bumper, mighty pumped about em.

I'd love too, but not sure the route to take. i already have 2" drop in the rear via shackles. Spindles/ Coil kit still the best way to go in the front? I just got the billet inserts in today for the bumper, mighty pumped about em.

pm NORCALSS for all your drop questions/needs, also check into our national event in kansas city memorial day weekend.

Welcome to the site!

welcome man, the truck looks really good , you ever consider puttin a nice drop on that thing?

And yea a drop would look good, like kc said... Norcalss will definitely hook you up! And just my .02, I would remove those bed rails.

Welcome to the site!

And yea a drop would look good, like kc said... Norcalss will definitely hook you up! And just my .02, I would remove those bed rails.

yea, i actually already removed them, i just have a hard time looking at the blank holes on the bed. banghead.gif

Welcome to the site!

Im with him. Here is a great formula to go by with your truck

SS Bumper cover + Drop - Bedrails = Slick truck

Nice truck BTW, and Welcome to the site

• 3 weeks later...