24" Black Wheels With Tires

24X10 Boss 330's Custom painted Gloss Black

6x5.5 Bolt pattern

+30mm offset I believe

Nexen 275/30/24 tires

Looking to sell my 24's because my wife is wanting a motorcycle so I thought this might free up some cash. These were just painted gloss black. Tires are in great shape minus one and have plently of tread life left. UPS damaged one wheel in transit and don't know how the managed to do it but they did. The damaged wheel has 2 spots in the sidewall where the tire has bubbled out, and one spot which has a small little gash. The small gash is only cosmetic, the tire holds air fine but I figure it will need replaced just to be on the safe side. They also bent a small section on the back side of the same wheel but it's not bad. Picture of damage is below.

The wheels might need a little wetsanding in a few areas if your picky but most people would never noticed it. Since the wheels need 1 new tire and possibly rebalancing I will make somebody a good deal on these. I'm asking $1,250 PLUS shipping OR best REASONABLE offer. I will wrap these wheels up good to ensure they will not be damaged. I've sold 7 sets of wheels/tires and never had 1 claim. If your interested in them please send me a PM. I do not have to sell these wheels nor do I need the money so please no low balling, that being said if I can get my asking price or close to it then I will sell these.

33598254033_large.jpg

33598254027_large.jpg

33598254032_large.jpg

33598254031_large.jpg

33598254028_large.jpg

Here's the damaged wheel pictures. It's only 1 wheels that's damaged.

33598254030_large.jpg

33598254029_large.jpg

33598254034_large.jpg

Edited by BlackedOut08Silverado (see edit history)

If you have access to a truck loading dock and fork lift I can ship these truck freight and get alot better rate than UPS ground. Or I can ship them to the freight companies closest loading center in your city and let you pick them up there.

Edited by BlackedOut08Silverado (see edit history)