Thats Right Be Jealous

catdaddy300

What makes it better in your opinion ? Besides maybe 5mph on the top end? I'm not trying to motoGP it. So far,comfort wise the gsxr 600 fits me nicely.I know you can change seats etc on any of them.Plus, I think I can get a 2008 Suzuki in my price range. Gotta love low dick hours. The S-DMS system seems like a plus if I'm caught in a rain shower, but for years I always pulled for the REPSOL guys, since my uncle has a Ducati. My college Auto-Collision and Paint instructor rode a Hayabusa ,and told me only pussys ride 600s. I always said yeah because I'm not 6"4 300 pound giant like you. I would look like a gnat riding a jet fighter.

well i have a 05 r1 and one observation that i have taken in from some bike rallies and normal riding, is almost every young guy out there has a GSXR, ok not all but there is alot of them, and me personally i dont like the whole cyclopes look.... i aint a racing guy either so i dont really care about going fast i am mostly for looks

Yeah, I agree. I knew a ton of guys that had gsxrs but none currently have them. All of them should of never bought them in the first place on the $99 a month sale. Others were too stupid to get insurance and were either stolen or laid down beyond repair. Two were repossessed.For some reason I like the Cyclops eye. Unfortunately, the REPSOL edition is out of my price range.thumbsdown.gif

Might just settle on the pocket bike. Better gas mileage haha

pocketbikebabegirl.jpg

Edited by eeekroar (see edit history)

I went with my brother a couple of years ago to pick up a 50 yamaha dirt bie at the dealer. While there, I spotted a black and gold yamaha street bike that looking amazing. To bad Im not a motorcycle guy lol