Ebc Brakes N Rotors

I am running a set of EBC greenstuff on the rear of my accord. Over the past few months EBC has been putting out some shit in regards to product. I would not recommend their rotors at all!!! Brake pads, for daily driving is fine but if you plan to get into it, PowerSlot rotors and Hawk HPS pads.

I have had a boat load of different brake products on my truck, i'll give you my thoughts on the products i've used..........

Bendix semi-metallic brake pads - great stopping power, minimal fade, mediocre life span, very dusty

Raybestos ceramic brake pads - good stopping power, moderate fade, mediocre life span, moderate dust

Hawk HPS pads - poor stopping power, heavy fade, minimal life span, extremely dusty(by far the worst set of pads i've ever bought, total POS, waste of $$$, they even pitted my rims)

Power Slot rotors - prone to warping/glazing/scoring, do not stand up well to the elements(rotor hat and vent area rust easily, even when new)

EBC rotors and Greenstuff pads - so far so good, great stopping power, minimal dust, stands up well to the elements.

If I had to make a recomendation based on personal experience, stock AC Delco Ceramic pads and rotors are always a great alternative since they are factory parts and perform well. For after market based on personal experience, i'd recommend EBC USR rotors and Greenstuff 6000 or 7000 series pads.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

has anyone put on the EBC brake pads and the rotors

Yes I put them on about a month ago. Was a freakin nightmare for my 06..... wrong pads shipped yet the online retailer AND EBC said it was the correct pad.... WTF?!!?? They were convinced all SSS years had same front pads.

Finally with Firemans help using industry codes and drawings I got the right pads.

So far so good, but anything would've been an improvement.