Srt8 Vortech V-3 Kit

idahoBLKss

i know this isnt for our trucks but i figure one of u guys have a srt8 something or know somebody that does.

I have a vortech v-3 air to water kit with the upgraded race bypass valve, kit is NOT polished and was purchased last year and installed by a local shop. kit has around 10-15k miles on it. kit will be complete EXCEPT the injectors ,original predator tuner and the power steering pulley i think thats what pulley it was) the stock one broke when pulling it off so we will have to leave the one on that came with the kit. BUT i also have an extra pulley from vortech to get this thing to 12lbs of boost, i also have a trinity tuner and might include both of these with the kit if i get full asking price. i wont have pics till i get it back from the shop so bare with me.

this will be first come first serve. kit is coming off of a 300 srt8 . thanks and pm me with any questions.:cool:

what you get

-vortech v-3 kit

-pgraded race bypass valve

-smaller pulley (vortech said its a 12lb pulley but i never had a chance to put it on and find out)

-diablo trinity tuner

$3500 shipped

2011-04-08_20-02-41_644.jpg

somewhat ,what it looks like when installed

2011-04-08_20-11-52_463.jpg

air to water inter cooler

2011-04-08_20-10-25_617.jpg

fuel pump booster (no need to get a bigger pump)

2011-04-08_20-09-47_956.jpg

trinity tuner

2011-04-08_20-09-40_738.jpg

yes its cogged

2011-04-08_20-07-52_863.jpg

vortech race bov

2011-04-08_20-05-40_156.jpg

everything is nice and tight with no play what so ever

2011-04-08_20-04-27_363.jpg

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

This would make the magnum grocery getter haul ass!

Would of made the trip to Texas a lot quicker thats for sure! And would of kept up with that Corvette in Arkansas lil better too lol

Would of made the trip to Texas a lot quicker thats for sure! And would of kept up with that Corvette in Arkansas lil better too lol

Buy it! ! That magnum would be sick! !! Ill cut you a deal Hottel..

We may have ate that vette's lunch!

And Jon, If I was done with my truck it would be mighty tempting!!!!

Bump for a hell of a guy :pepsicheer:

I called vortech on friday and the tech line closes at noon on friday so i was too late. I am trying to see what parts would be needed to make this work on the jeep or if it can be done at all. Sucks the vortech for the jeep mounts on the other side. Hopefully they have some good news for me tomorrow.

What did he do with the injectors?

I called vortech on friday and the tech line closes at noon on friday so i was too late. I am trying to see what parts would be needed to make this work on the jeep or if it can be done at all. Sucks the vortech for the jeep mounts on the other side. Hopefully they have some good news for me tomorrow.

What did he do with the injectors?

he still has the injectors in the car but he doesnt have the stock one but maybe you can send yours and we can swap strait up