Brake Kit...?

Hi! Looking to pick up some rotors, calipers and some pads, I bought HAWK pads before and loved them. It's time to do some rotors and calipers also. Any recommendations? Im not looking for something crazy big, just a daily driver kit for under maybe 500? Is that reasonable? Ive been looking @ http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/61A3865A0A0A3052299.aspx but im not sure which model i'd choose? 300mm or...? Help would be appreciated thanks!!

Man, you missed the 15% off at AutoAnything last night. I think you can still get 10% off with promo code. I annoyed the hell out of my girl and got her to order me a Volant. I was trying so hard for a Corsa though. I'm considering starting a fight in a couple days so she will order them to make me chill out. I'm so spoiled.....

I was looking into Acdelco drilled and slotted rotors, but seems FireMan has some good user knowledge.

These say they replace O.E. without modifications. I don't know if anyone has used them though

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BREMBO-SPORT-CROSS-DRILLED-Brake-Rotors-REAR-PAIR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aSilveradoQ201500Q7cSubmodelQ3aSSQQhashZitem5adfac72bdQQitemZ390299677373QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Edited by eeekroar (see edit history)

Too much money aSSeT :P

Eeek, yea I saw that 15% thing. I got a 20% on my volant/corsa sport kit being military + first time buyers.. Was nice. I'm trying to con the old lady into getting a vette with me :) haha

That's a deal. I think I want the Corsa Touring. It's kind of a tough decision. Sure I can listen to everyone's on youtube but it will always sound different in person. I might have my bass up a lot more than it would be in real life. I am also looking into a rotor/pad upgrade, but I'm like you. That's a lot of money for brakes. I'm sure they are amazing, but I'm not trying to race at Laguna Seca. Luckily we have FIREMAN to help us out since he has went through almost every rotor setup. I might take his advice on the Acdelco,or go with the EBCs. It's tough when it's your money,but even tougher when it's your girls. If you don't like them and want to change a day after. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!