Grill Idea

post-22451-058997900 1302273865_thumb.jpghave an idea for a grill on my ss wanna get the rbp grill one piece like this removing the logo and inserting silver ss logo on it to color match my truck had the ss badge on tailgate left over so throw in some comments Edited by WST-TX-SS (see edit history)

Those grills are generally very expensive, and used in off road style vehicles. If it was me, to match you hockey strips, I would just keep the factory thing going, or go speed. Thats my .02 cents though

I love the idea man. Thats what im actually working on at the moment, just not with that grill. but it will be a single one piece like you're talking about. Just cant find a big enough billet grill. Go with it man..its your ride

yea I know there made for lifted trucks but im tryin to step outside of what is supposed to go on what like alot of people said flames were for hot rods old skool muscle and chases truck is Fn sick,but thanks for the replies so far