Got My New Hu - Avh P4200Dvd

after almost 2 years of not having a HU in the truck I finally pulled the trigger on the AVH-P4200DVD. It is an awesome unit. Much better then my old P4000 unit which went into my wifes ride. Got the unit for $330 off Amazon. I was going to grab the new P4300, but the extra $60 did not seem worth it since all it really had was the Pandora upgrade. I can still get Pandora on the P4200 with the iPhone. Great features, easy to navigate and sounds awesome with my system. Still need to do some fine tuning but overall I am very pleased. I still need to get the bezel for around the screen to clean it up a bit.

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

Edited by scooter3 (see edit history)

Nice man, i also have the same one in my truck, its a nice head unit you can always add nav, to it later. . I have my bezle shape for the unit it fits like a it came from the factory like that. Ill post a pic when i get home from work. Pioneer cant go wrong with it.

For got to say if you got the blue tooth adaPter for the unit, all you do is hook up ur iphone to blue tooth. And go on to sorces on the unit then BT. go on the bottom right and on the pic of some head fones. Toutch that and then pandora and ur good to go. I do that when im tryed of the music i have.

Sweet I'm Glad you got that, I'm thinking about the same Head Unit. That's a great price, I have never seen it for that low, Was it refurbished?

Does this mean your not selling it anymore?

No not refurbished. It was listed as used, but when it showed up at the house it seemed like no one had even opened the box. Amazon sells things listed as used (like new) even if the box was never opened and just sent back. And yes keeping it for right now. The family talked me out of it... :-)

yup got the same one still waiting on a few more things to make the install complete. I have had the radio for a year and I just got all of the new speakers that I have been waiting for. i needed the $$$. Did you hook up the black box to disable the parking brake???