Corsa Exhaust Help! Question!

ok so i love the corsa sport sound its amazing, do they sell just the muffler???? i couldnt find a place that sold just a muffler, and it cost way too much for the whole set up $992.15 thats alot.... is there any replica's or anything close to this sound???

They do not sell just the muffler you will need to buy the whole catback system unless you can find someone selling just the muffler used .. i got my corsa touring for $7?? of ebay . i contacted a guy on ebay who had some listed for differant trucks and asked him if he had one for the SS and he did so he posted it for something like $850 or best offer and offered him $7?? and he excepted my offer.... sorry i don't remember what i exactly paid its been a while ..... chris

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

You have to buy the whole kit from Corsa. A close second is a custom dual exhaust using Magnaflows - the setup Krambo installed on his truck. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

I disagree

corsa is like eating at a top steakhouse with a fine glass of wine

Magnaflow is like eating out of the dumpster after the cats and dogs had there way with it behind that same steakhouse

:jester:

I called them awhile back and they told me the muffler was 595.00 for a replacement because I had a corsa system. Insane price for just a muffler.

Just buy a new one for 725-750 and you will be very happy you did.

I disagree

corsa is like eating at a top steakhouse with a fine glass of wine

Magnaflow is like eating out of the dumpster after the cats and dogs had there way with it behind that same steakhouse

:jester:

I called them awhile back and they told me the muffler was 595.00 for a replacement because I had a corsa system. Insane price for just a muffler.

Just buy a new one for 725-750 and you will be very happy you did.

HAHA! Speaking of eating out of the dumpster, I seen a crackhead eating out of the taco bell dumpster last night.

i know if it takes much longer to get the kit in im going to call them and cancel the order...ordered on the 18th, estimated shipping date was the 21st. its the 27th and i still dont have tracking info. kinda starting to irritating me