Engine Bogging

Well got my new setup up and running but there is this bogging going on. Well when I start up it will idle and warm for a bit then dies. As I hold the pedal to warm up a bit to operating temp and it would okay. But as I drive and keep it steady for periods or at cruIsing it all off a

sudden bogs but it recovers at higher speeds and if low speeds it would die out but it would start back up.

Anyone experience this before. Any thoughts? Any sensors can cause this?

If your coolant gauge is bouncing around, you can have a bad sensor, or loose-broken wire or connector. This would tell the pcm that your coolant temp needs to raise and dumps more fuel to the engine.

If it's bogging down after or during the time the gauge dips this is more than likely the problem. If it's running in open loop then switching to closed loop your O2's are having a hard time controlling the fuel.

So if your sensor is bad, or the connector or wiring is bad it would keep going from open to closed loop. Check the sensor wires on the back side of the alt bracket next to the #2 exhaust port.

If your coolant gauge is bouncing around, you can have a bad sensor, or loose-broken wire or connector. This would tell the pcm that your coolant temp needs to raise and dumps more fuel to the engine.

If it's bogging down after or during the time the gauge dips this is more than likely the problem. If it's running in open loop then switching to closed loop your O2's are having a hard time controlling the fuel.

So if your sensor is bad, or the connector or wiring is bad it would keep going from open to closed loop. Check the sensor wires on the back side of the alt bracket next to the #2 exhaust port.

Yea got it all figured out now. This was the problem and it was a new Faulty sensor too, so it got replaced again.

Truck is running like a champ now. It bucks up and goes in a hurry.

It's a tq beast now