My 94' Silverado Under The Knife

87sheerips

Well, it was time to get some rust, scratches, and dents fixed in my pride and joy. I've owned this truck for 10 years and it's been thru a lot. It was stolen and stripped in 2002 and those bastards scratched every panel. I built the motor 2 years ago and have been piecing it

Together as I can afford to.

New list if goodies:

Steel roll pan

Bedrug

Truxsport tonnaue cover

New paint in many areas

Frame detail and undercoat

46585839-df0d-3eea.jpg

46585839-df9a-2a34.jpg

46585839-dfcd-15fa.jpg

46585839-dfdc-93b7.jpg

46585839-dfe9-2281.jpg

46585839-dffa-74cf.jpg

very sweet, is that your shop in the background????

Yes, but my truck is currently at my neighbors. He is the body man I was just cleaning the frame, etc at my place. It was really hard not to do a big smokey burnout with the bed off, lol :peelout:

oh mannn that is awesome! I want to get my own land and build my own house n shop on it!!!! very nice shop sir!!!

I actually just rent the property and house, but the shop is damn nice... Plenty of room to work on about any project!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good! Are you planning on painting the entire bed or are you going to try and break the paint somewhere?

Were gonna break it somewhere on the cab corners.... The truck will be fully painted in a couple years but I just cant afford it right now... Still need to get a cowl hood and a couple other things then I will tear the whole thing down. Wish I could just paint everything now lol.