Magnacharger Supercharger?

This is the same set that was posted on Ebay in the For Sale section, I was wondering what'd id need to make this compatible with my 2004 silverado SS? The seller says it fits 99-03. He said it can be compatible but what am I looking for? He mentioned Fuel System, and Tubing. Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160569234103&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Edited by WretchedSS (see edit history)

Call Magnusson and tell them you are buying a used Radix kit from a 'return fuel system truck' and are installing it onto your 'returnless' truck; they will sell you (1) a new inlet elbow (at the fuel rail), and (2) an in-tank Walbro 255 kit; that plus what I see in the photos should get the system onto your truck. I would expect these parts from Magnusson to be under 200-bones; of course, you will need an aftermarket PCM tune. If you want to splurge, that heat exchanger looks tiny (inadequate) and you might ask Magnacharger how much it would cost to get the heat exchanger they sell with the TVS kits (much larger!). The seller is also including a PCM and Magnavolt, you will not be needing those and can sell them to offset parts costs.

Mr. P. :)