2011-04-04153147.jpg

2011-04-04153203.jpg

2011-04-04153309.jpg

2011-04-04153300.jpg

stock fuel line an adaptors

2011-04-04153233.jpg

oil pressure sender port fitting

2011-04-04153612.jpg

coil cover custom engravable with what ever color/pattern fill you want with billet oil fill

and here is the latest little ones i put on my truck

billet oil dipstick (replace the yellow one with roll pin removed)

2011-04-11155430.jpg

and billet alt pulley with cover

2011-04-11155350.jpg

2011-04-11155322.jpg

he also has billet pulley kits for f-body/vette accesories but nothing for trucks.........yet

i am in no way affiliated with this company or nor do i make any money from them . he is just a good friend of mine i met while i worked @ gm and we have been friends ever since. he is currently in dubai tunning some big $$$ lsx stuff.

if anyone wants info on this you can pm me since he is a non sponser.

also a lillet sneak preview of what ive been working on , something is missing in the picture but not sure if you can tell

2011-04-11155538.jpg

waiting on parts for it still but that will be another thread

nice stuff chase...looks like you made a trip to CBM...and you must be talking about Chris being in dubai ?? ive been working with him for over a year on the computer and harness for my sandrail.. its been a pain in the ass to figure out..but as far as i know there the first ones that have been able to get in to work on the 2.0 turbo LNF motors and keep the direct injection..anyways very nice company to deal with and extreamly smart!! actually i just got my fuel system from him in the mail yesterday!!

p.s when he gets back tell him to get off his ass and get his wiring guy to finish my harness spring is here!!..hahaha

yeah chris is my good friend , we are heading to havasu for desert storm in two weeks in his 37' scarab twin 502's should be a blast .

Steve yes , that is a process called hydro dipping as mentioned and im dropping off a few more parts of my interior to be done additionaly to what is already done.

dave ill get you one of your own if you want they install on the stock dipstick

there is actually a few things missing , calipers, wheels, shocks/shock mounts and frame . they are all being replace with something new.

not quite coil over but will develop to coil over as soon as i design a 4 link im satisfied with and figure out what i want to do with the fuel cell.

but this showed up today as well

2011-04-12170706.jpg

busting out the welder this weekend and going for it , going to completely unplug both battery terminals and the pcm this time. i friend my pcm last time on my 08 with both battery terminals unplugged and did welding .