Slp Loudmouth Exhaust?

those sound pretty good, loud and deep, ive been looking some stuff up would i need to get the muffler and the race resonator???? does the race resonater hurt performance? and give it a deep sound???? and can anyone tell me more about the loud mouth1's and 2's???? and tell me anything about that brand and this muffler?? thanks guys

• 11 months later...

those sound pretty good, loud and deep, ive been looking some stuff up would i need to get the muffler and the race resonator???? does the race resonater hurt performance? and give it a deep sound???? and can anyone tell me more about the loud mouth1's and 2's???? and tell me anything about that brand and this muffler?? thanks guys

probably too late but I have them on my truck and they sound great i get compliments allthe time they have a very deep throaty sound to them. but to aswer yourqesion im not sure if you need the race resinator and th race resinator i have them becaue thats wha came with the system when i bought it but i have not los any performance from what i can tell hope tht helps a little bit