Wrecked Today

The_aSSet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hate R6 crash threads lol glad your doing ok though, read enough of these stories and you will realize how lucky you really are........ And how dumb you are for not wearing gear lol you must not be an R6 forum member cuz they blast the hell out of everyone that doesnt wear their gear, I learned real quick haha

I know I know gear gear gear haha I will invest in a mesh jacket for summer and maybe some kevlar jeans, being a little hot is better than peeling ur skin off on a highway ive learned. I am on the R6 forum but I don't usually post or even lurk, ocassionally ill browse but that's about it

I know I know gear gear gear haha I will invest in a mesh jacket for summer and maybe some kevlar jeans, being a little hot is better than peeling ur skin off on a highway ive learned. I am on the R6 forum but I don't usually post or even lurk, ocassionally ill browse but that's about it

Actually leather is cooler than mesh in the summer, mesh lets toooo much heat in. Ive ridden with both at 114 degrees. Neither is all that much fun tho but ya gotta come down from the mountains sooner or later. laugh.gif

Glad to see others here are wearing gear, thumb.gif I take my fair share of crap over it i n the summer but skin graphs are nooo fun.