Possible Trans Problem?

After filing the police report today, I was coming home and drove a little more aggressively than normal. When I say aggressive I mean I actually hit 70 mph since I normally take 45 minutes to get it up to 45 mph. So probably not aggressive at all. Anyways, when I would be going say 45 mph and would let off the gas until the rpms dropped, then push the accelerator again. Not to the floor or anything just normal.Probably how most people drive, It would feel like the truck would slam into gear. It sort of made a clunking noise also. Not very loud,just like it engaged the gear but I could feel it pretty bad. Imagine if someone would have the rpms up slightly in park then engage drive, that kind of clunking noise. Any ideas on what this could be? I was planning on waiting to pay off some of my hospital bill, and now getting my windows,and paint fixed on the car before I upgraded the trans any,but it seems like when shit goes wrong. Everything goes wrong.

dunno.gif

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks