Coal

packjh

Anybody watch the new show coal on SPIKE tv?? Its based out of my home state and has a big impact on our lives if we realize it or not. I just seen my name on TV even tho it wasnt me im claiming it for the time being :)

And i dont wanna hear any environmentalist BS, cause you cant be a petrol head and be and environmentalist at same time :)

Well, I guess it beats that 'extreme couponing' tv show. :greddy:

And I'm all for coal - make more electricity, so that we can have more eletric cars, so that there's more gasoline available at the pump for my truck!

Mr. P. :)

Its an ok show..What amazes me is how dirty their faces are but their teeth stay sparkling white..LOL

hahah, you would notice something like that wouldnt you.... i work with coal and unless i lean against my train i dont get dirty at all

I dvr it and watch it on the weekends but I know the President Tom. He is from the same town I grew up in and we have played golf a few times together.

Packjh where you working at now?

Im a conductor with CSX out of hinton wv, i take trains east and west out of there.. I really enjoy it and the pay is pretty good even tho im never home.

Im a conductor with CSX out of hinton wv, i take trains east and west out of there.. I really enjoy it and the pay is pretty good even tho im never home.

guess i wont hold it against ya for working for Chicken $h!T Express.

hahahaha hmmmm sounds like you know more than most, where you work at?

I guess you forget I work for the army. But My dad is retired and my brother has 20 years with Norfolk Southern. So i have been around trains my whole life. I do know a few people that work for csx over in logan.

I guess you forget I work for the army. But My dad is retired and my brother has 20 years with Norfolk Southern. So i have been around trains my whole life. I do know a few people that work for csx over in logan.

Ive only got the worst memory ever... i work with a couple people in my guard unit that are Norfolk Southern people. Everybody's gotta make a living somehow so i cant hate on them :)