Dont Order From Ddm Tuning!

kbuchner

I have a set of ddm hids in my low beams and have had no complaints! I recently ordered a set for my foglights....12 days ago.... when i called them to find out what was going on with them, i was told that my order along with the rest of that batch is lost somewhere in china. they cant refund or cancel any orders until they find out where the lights are. So here i sit, fog light housings and no hids. wtf! So does anyone no of a better place to order hid kits from?

i thought DDM stopped selling HID kits a while back...ive ordered 3 sets from them and never had a problem in the past, they are a bit slow with shipping though. hope it all gets straightened out

I have a set of ddm hids in my low beams and have had no complaints! I recently ordered a set for my foglights....12 days ago.... when i called them to find out what was going on with them, i was told that my order along with the rest of that batch is lost somewhere in china. they cant refund or cancel any orders until they find out where the lights are. So here i sit, fog light housings and no hids. wtf! So does anyone no of a better place to order hid kits from?

Best HIDs I have ever used, puts my DDM 55w kit to shame.

Kryptonbulbs

They are based out of NY so east coast gets fast shipping for once! And the best part is, its a small business so when you call them, you speak to the owner EVERY time!

Yah idk whats going on over there. Ik they ship super slow but they lost a whole batch of orders! The lady i talked to at ddm said they have no solution to the problem and we cant cancel our orders. So i am thinking i am just gonna order a few sets from krypton bulbs and then return the ones from ddm if they ever show up!