Scam?

The_aSSet

Theres a 2003 R1 for sale for 2500 and that seemed like a really cheap price so i emailed the poster and this is what i got back. does it seem legit or should i be suspicious?

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2003 Yamaha Yzf R1 with 14480 miles. The title is clean and clear. The bike is still for sale and it is as good as it looks. I have decided to sell it for $2500 and the buyer will receive it with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it so if you buy it you don't have to worry about the paperwork. Also you will have 5 days to inspect and test after you receive it.It was my husband's but unfortunately he can't use it anymore as he died 3 month ago. I moved back where I was born in Denver ,CO and now it will be shipped from here. Please get back to me for more photos and only if you want to buy it. shipped from Denver? idk...

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

Man I go through at least 10 fake bike ads a day it seems like through SearchTempest.. I have heard everything from my son died in Afghanistan, husband left me, dad died ETC ETC ETC. All of them want me to send them money without seeing bike, or say EBAY will contact me for security. But ebay won't protect anything not sold through their site. Good luck,