Fast4Popper

The only thing that gets in the way of transactions are deaths in the family, and if people cannot see that, wow. I havent followed this thread, and have to give Chase props for staying calm and collective and telling the story without going apesh*t.

I give my condolensces to Fast4popper and his family, my family is still getting over a family members death from the end of February. Time heals, and patience is a virtue, who knows maybe he will fix it up for you for free when his mind is clear. Regardless, props to both members for some nice trucks.

I have never dealth with either member.

You've kind of missed some of the other threads....People understand completely about death in a family etc...the problem lies when the seller is continuing to travel and do work for other memebrs with out resolving a transaction he made with Chase before hand.

Like I said before both parties are respected and my guess would be Chris is probably at the "F**** it" state of mind.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am locking this...I think Chase has said enough and Chris can PM a mod if he wants to reply. I would have liked it if chris replied before, with that siad It will be locked untill he wants to say his piece or chase has an update.

The only thing that gets in the way of transactions are deaths in the family, and if people cannot see that, wow. I havent followed this thread, and have to give Chase props for staying calm and collective and telling the story without going apesh*t.

I give my condolensces to Fast4popper and his family, my family is still getting over a family members death from the end of February. Time heals, and patience is a virtue, who knows maybe he will fix it up for you for free when his mind is clear. Regardless, props to both members for some nice trucks.

I have never dealth with either member.

Brad summed it up well, but i do hope Fast4 fixes this for Chase and/or pays back the money he already cashed...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

got something on you mind ? speak if you have an update that pertains to the topic at hand.

im sure this is not only read by people in ca and many others who dont know me nor have ever met/dealt with me have replied . not alot of side taking to be had just opinions . which everyone is entitled to including yourself.