Helper Bags With Drop

eric.dally

I currently have a 4 inch drop on the rear of my truck with hangers and shackles, and I also have a DJM c-notch. Unloaded it rides great, but occasionally I need to either throw something in the box or tow a boat and it rides kind low then. Does anybody know which airbag kits would work with a 4 inch drop and a DJM c-notch?

Would the Mcgaughys helper bag kit PN 33033 work, or what about PN 33024?

Thanks in advance for the help.:pepsicheer:

I currently have a 4 inch drop on the rear of my truck with hangers and shackles, and I also have a DJM c-notch. Unloaded it rides great, but occasionally I need to either throw something in the box or tow a boat and it rides kind low then. Does anybody know which airbag kits would work with a 4 inch drop and a DJM c-notch?

Would the Mcgaughys helper bag kit PN 33033 work, or what about PN 33024?

Thanks in advance for the help.:pepsicheer:

call tim @ timssuspension he is a vendor on GMfullsize site he has the best prices i could find....chris

Tim does have the best prices on them an also fast shipping....1stimess ill be installing my kit tonight hope to get pics up this weekend sumtime, an again thanks for sending me in the right direction.....Adam

Tim does have the best prices on them an also fast shipping....1stimess ill be installing my kit tonight hope to get pics up this weekend sumtime, an again thanks for sending me in the right direction.....Adam

No problem adam

Thanks for all the input guys. :pepsicheer: I decided to go with the airlift kit. I may need to fab up a lower mount depending on were the upper mounts to my frame with the c-notch, but I think it will work alright.

My plan is to run two seperate fill lines, (one for each bag) with the schrader valves located behind the gas fill door. Does anybody have any watch outs for installing these bags, or any issues you have ran into?

Thanks, Eric

Thanks for all the input guys. :pepsicheer: I decided to go with the airlift kit. I may need to fab up a lower mount depending on were the upper mounts to my frame with the c-notch, but I think it will work alright.

My plan is to run two seperate fill lines, (one for each bag) with the schrader valves located behind the gas fill door. Does anybody have any watch outs for installing these bags, or any issues you have ran into?

Thanks, Eric

real easy install pretty much self-explanatory..mounting the valve behind the gas door is a good way to go thats where i put mine after 1stimessguy gave me the idea...Great advice man...trying to get the pics up with in a day or 2....glw the install u wont be disappointed with them

Adam

• 1 year later...