Need Help Choosing Headers

Was looking for some input on headers, and what you guys recommend, I'm looking for LT's, I would like to get a set of Stainless Works headers but i noticed they don't have a listing for 2wd models. The other set i was looking at were the OBX lt's. The truck already has a magnaflow catback and I just installed a Specter Performance CAI that i got for my bday.

Any other companies that I maybe haven't run across? The truck also had cut outs on it when i bought it that i might get rid of, but i'm not sure if they were welded into the proper location, they're directly under the passenger seat, so I'm wondering if the were installed where the cat pipes connect to the muffler?? I'll try and snap a pic of it to show you guys.

Thanks.

when you find out if you are going to keep the cut outs if you want to sell them let me know.

I'll be sure to keep you in mind if i decide to get rid of them, my only concern is not being able to properly install the headers with where the cutouts were welded.

I did search, I was mostly looking for people's take on what they have and how they have performed with their supporting mods. As of now the truck is just mainly bolt ons, but i'm going to have it torn down, bored and stroked and twin turbo'd within the year.

I do appreciate all your guys info though.

Then why waste the money on headers now????

I don't see it as a waste, I can always throw those headers on my other truck. Also the turbo build being completed all comes down to how much my fiance' is going to spend on our wedding!!! Yikes I have a budget but we all know guys can't budget for a wedding worth shit, if this wedding costs over 25 grand then the turbo build gets put on hold. So essentially i'm trying to sqeeze out some bang for the buck ponies for the moment.

Hope this makes sense?

I'm going with the OBX LT's cuz they come with all mid pipes and just bolt right up. For $495 it seems to be the best value for my application. I don't see a need to get a welder involved if you can just buy pre cut and mandrel bent mid pipes that bolt right in. From what I've read the OBX's do have a smaller collector than the Pacesetters. So since you're going turbo and removing might be the best choice for you. This is just my opinion....

http://www.rsaperformance.com/obx-stainless-steel-header-00-05-silverado-ss-ls1-ls2.html

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)