90Mm Tb Car Style

packjh

I have a 90mm throttle body i got awhile back and was going to use it but going with the 102mm for my build. Ill post pics if people want them once i get back in a couple days.

150 plus shipping OBO.....

I am slightly flexible on price :) Figured id give you guys first dibs on here before i go over to pt.net

Is this a ls2 t/b ? Send me a pic to... thanks fudge

Yep sure is ill send you a pic sometime tomorrow night or sunday morning when i get home.... just go to ky so i gotta get some sleep and take a train back tomorrow

No, the stock truck intake has a 3 bolt flange and the Corvette is a 4 bolt. You would need a tbss, l92 or car style manifold

sent from my thunderbolt

:withstupid: what he said :)

1. these are bigger than the GEN IV truck TB?? 87 vs 90 ?

2. these are preferred to the truck ones because of the stronger spring? and dont suck shut??

I am interested...in the meantime I am going to see if I can dig up these answers or if anyone else knows????

1. these are bigger than the GEN IV truck TB?? 87 vs 90 ?

2. these are preferred to the truck ones because of the stronger spring? and dont suck shut??

I am interested...in the meantime I am going to see if I can dig up these answers or if anyone else knows????

1. Yes its bigger and looks nicer, not that 3mm will make a big difference but its there.

2. I'm not sure, I have not seen a truck tb in person.

sent from my thunderbolt