What Is There To Do In San Pedro Ca?

Ruben525

I'm heading down to San Pedro for a day just to get out out of town. I'm taking my girl down to the spot where we met for the SoCal meet because I thought it was pretty cool. Other than that spot I don't really know what else to do. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Just wanna have a good time tired of the same old thing every weekend.

Hit the beach work on the tan! Lol. Hit up the seafood market in Pedro good seafood bro. Maybe you can also hop on a boat and take a tour of the marina and up through terminal island. The. Drive over the bridge and like said before hit up the aquarium. When are you coming out here? I recommend soon bro the weather is hot but beautiful for the Pedro. Hope this help and have fun man!

Theres alot u can do like my x lmao jk but ur better off heading off to Lb n hit the queen marry or aquarium n there's alo of bars n clubs get a hotel n stay the nite lol it will b fun enjoy

What's her name? I'll check her out lol jk

Hit the beach work on the tan! Lol. Hit up the seafood market in Pedro good seafood bro. Maybe you can also hop on a boat and take a tour of the marina and up through terminal island. The. Drive over the bridge and like said before hit up the aquarium. When are you coming out here? I recommend soon bro the weather is hot but beautiful for the Pedro. Hope this help and have fun man!

I'll be out there on Saturday the 14th. My girl graduates on the 13th from college so I'm taking her out to get away just a lil something. Thinking bout heading out there in the SS but idk gas is mucho money's right now and if I'm on the 22's even worse well that's if they ever come in. You guys have some good ideas I'll have to look into em.

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

Could also grab a boat ride to Catalina Island and check that out. I think its a 45 min ride and they have rides that bring you back every hour.

Oh yea u get on the boat in San Pedro?