Smoked Fog Lights

I am looking to trade my smoked fog lights for a set that are not smoked. No chips or scratches on lenses and are only a week old. Only reason I want to trade is because my headlights and bumper lights are not smoked so they do not match.

2011-05-03_07-51-01_598.jpg

2011-05-03_07-50-50_870.jpg

Well I also have concerns cuz the ones I bought have chrome covers over the bulb. I am not sure what kind of difference this makes or even if its a big deal but I know OEM ones do not have the cover.

You can probably cut off the chrome cap and pull it out.

Sorry for putting u back on the fence! haha. If you are getting an SS bumper it won't really matter either way if you have smoked or cleared ones as the brake ducts and grille will hide the fogs.

You can probably cut off the chrome cap and pull it out.

Sorry for putting u back on the fence! haha. If you are getting an SS bumper it won't really matter either way if you have smoked or cleared ones as the brake ducts and grille will hide the fogs.

No worries. I think due to your comment and Bad Ass Silvy's pictures I think am going to keep them. Unfortunately the cap is too big to go throught the hole for the light.

These are the ones I have:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-06-CHEVY-AVALANCHE-OEM-SMOKE-FOG-BUMPER-LIGHTS-KIT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem25636b1261QQitemZ160581751393QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thanks, Now I have to go spend money on tinted fog lights cuz your's look so good. Question on your bumper. What did you use to paint the lower valance?

I didn't. I bought a new one. I actually was trying to cut my old grey one but cut too much so I was forced to buy a new one. Luckily the dealership had a black one in stock.