Got The Wheels Done Finally

hey guys, havent been on the forum in forever but ive been lurking around. decided to get the wheels done black and to keep my stock ones. found a local small shop out here in kansas. took him 15 hours to get all four of my wheels from chrome to black so here they are. great work. now just need to get them on the truck.

IMG_0270.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, havent been on the forum in forever but ive been lurking around. decided to get the wheels done black and to keep my stock ones. found a local small shop out here in kansas. took him 15 hours to get all four of my wheels from chrome to black so here they are. great work. now just need to get them on the truck.

IMG_0270.jpg

This is the exactly look I am going for with my chrome rims down bottom. They are pitted and time for a change! Very nice!

im about to have my stock ss rims powder coated. ive heard they have this new black chrome color. its a super high gloss so ive been told. will let you guys know once i get them done.