Good News

mcmahan

Hello my SSS family.

I got word yesterday that my next assignment will be back at FT. Campbell, KY. I do not have pin point orders yet but I will be at home and then on to recruiting. So for all yall Screaming Eagles I am coming home for sure and we need to start having meets asap.

Just curious who all is at Campbell or in the area? See yall next Feb

Justin

Hell yeah Justin. Congrats man. Just be safe while your there.

I am in Northern Ohio. Might be able to plan a trip to meet up. Maybe an OSU game or something...... I have some really good connections for football tickets... Has to be after the 2nd game of the season tho. :jester:

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

thanks guys. I am really looking forward to being back home for a while. I hope to do some traveling and getting to meet some of yall finally.

Awesome man..we will have to meet up...I always look around in the forums for some groups in the area so we will have to see what we can get going. You wont have to worry about deploying anytime soon since the whole division was deployed last year and we all are just getting back in the states. Any idea when you will be here??

Awesome man..we will have to meet up...I always look around in the forums for some groups in the area so we will have to see what we can get going. You wont have to worry about deploying anytime soon since the whole division was deployed last year and we all are just getting back in the states. Any idea when you will be here??

Awesome I will be getting back there next FEB or the beginning of March, I am currently in Korea

There'sa few SS's in KY. I don't have mine but the local car/truck group around Lexington, KY has a few. A good KY forum is kyhorsepower.com. Lots of fast cars and good people on there. they have a "shootout" twice a year at Clay City race track. Just a good get together at a track. It's a day for only foum members as we rent out the track and race.