What Parts Do I Need To Handle 600-700Hp/Tq In My Trans

I knew it was about time before my trans would start giving and it is starting too... Ive lost second gear.... like the topic says I would like to know what trans parts I need to build my 4l65e to with stand 600-750hp/tq. In my signature says what modifications are done to the vehicle.... I already have a 3000 stall, transgo shift kit, and vette servos... I need to know what else to buy to beef this thing up bulletproof... like planetaries, sunshell etc.... And where can I get them at a reasonable price.... Thanks

Go to finishline.com. Your gonna want there 4l65e level 6 it's 3 grand. That's where I'm getting my tranny idk shit about them, so that's why I'm buying that lol when I get my sts kit I should be putting 400-500 to the ground, that I'm doing myself :))

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

60E's are tough to hold together regardless at that power. They are even tougher with the heavy weight of a truck to boot. You can take a chance with another 60 and possibly have good luck but if you are looking to be around that power I would look into an 80 swap. I personally am rolling the dice when I decided to build my 60 so we'll see. Good luck with whatever decision you make

I personally am rolling the dice when I decided to build my 60 so we'll see. Good luck with whatever decision you make

Now that is a write up I would love to see you do, before I have to. :fingersx:

so what do you have planned to hit 600-750HP? I looked in your sig but it doesnt say future plans.

I would like to spray it with a 100shot of NOS go to a 2.8" pulley but I don't want to chance it without beefing up the crank, and rods first. The engine has to be comming close to its max with the cam, headwork, and supercharger with a 3" pulley and all the other little extras that add up... I wish I had a AWD dyno so I can see what hp/tq she puts out. it must be close to 500-550 with my mods...

I would like to spray it with a 100shot of NOS go to a 2.8" pulley but I don't want to chance it without beefing up the crank, and rods first. The engine has to be comming close to its max with the cam, headwork, and supercharger with a 3" pulley and all the other little extras that add up... I wish I had a AWD dyno so I can see what hp/tq she puts out. it must be close to 500-550 with my mods...

Thats what I would expect from those mods....you can modify your truck for a regular dyno

• 2 weeks later...

where in MN are you? I know of a few AWD dynos in the metro