Bser Roll Pan Questions

Soundsfast

I am new to this site and owning an SS so I apologize if these are questions that have been answered in the past. I want to do a roll pan on my 05 but I want to have the hidden hitch and flip down plate.

1.) It seams as if a lot of people on here like the BSER roll pan. Why is this? Build quality? Fitment?

2.) Will the BSER allow for the hidden hitch and flip plate?

3.) I can't seam to find any installed pics of one. Does it meet up with the factory body moldings? If so can it be molded into those pieces?

4.) How do I get ahold of them?

Thanks for answering these questions.

I am new to this site and owning an SS so I apologize if these are questions that have been answered in the past. I want to do a roll pan on my 05 but I want to have the hidden hitch and flip down plate.

1.) It seams as if a lot of people on here like the BSER roll pan. Why is this? Build quality? Fitment?

2.) Will the BSER allow for the hidden hitch and flip plate?

3.) I can't seam to find any installed pics of one. Does it meet up with the factory body moldings? If so can it be molded into those pieces?

4.) How do I get ahold of them?

Thanks for answering these questions.

BSER is the only one that makes a roll pan that fits the SS properly . they can be molded to fit someone on the site did it . and i believe a couple guys have used hidden hitches. you can contact him on this site he postes as BSER........

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

Be careful when molding into the body cladding with the chance of cracking. Id hate to get it all molded and smooth then go to wash it and find its cracked due to body panel movement