Almost There

desrtrat

ran across this down the street from me this morning...Billions in first quarter profits, and all we can do is bend over, and take it in the shorts.... :M16::mad::bs:

post-2901-046864000 1305058322_thumb.jpg

i think it's time to go back to horse and wagon.. :D

Damn!

I added my Volant the last fill up,and averaged 19 MPG on paper! WHOOP WHOOP!I Have a Auto cal waiting to be installed and Corsa on the way. 20 MPG HERE I COME!!!! All the people flipping me off and honking at me for taking off so slow can suck it!

ughdance.gifughdance.gifughdance.gif

Damn!

I added my Volant the last fill up,and averaged 19 MPG on paper! WHOOP WHOOP!I Have a Auto cal waiting to be installed and Corsa on the way. 20 MPG HERE I COME!!!! All the people flipping me off and honking at me for taking off so slow can suck it!

ughdance.gifughdance.gifughdance.gif

What is that??

Dam I want 19mpgs

What is that??

Dam I want 19mpgs

Volant makes CAIs. I honestly attribute it to my driving habits. Always using cruise. Trying to not go above 55 or 2000 RPM. Even though every car,van, and truck are racing to red lights.Does not mean I have to.I take off from a stop VERY VERY SLOW!When I say slow, I mean SLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW. People get pissed at me for taking off slow in the "slow" lane, but when they have to buy premium for two vehicles, I'm sure they wouldn't be redlining their mini vans every red light. It amazes me how fast people drive from red light to red light. What is the point of accelerating to stop. Leave 5-10 minutes earlier and drive the speed limit or a little under and you will be amazed at your savings.

The thing tha makes me angry is that Oil prices have droped over that last couple weeks but gas prices have not gone down. I keep hearing gas prices will drop below $3.50 average by June but I have not seen any drop in the last couple weeks, but it has not gone up either

Prices go up fast buy go down slow

The other thing that makes me angry is that i just moved form Tucson which has the cheapest gas in the US (according to gas buddy), but there i was driving 3 times as much so i guess its better where i live now. It may be more expensive but im using a lot less

The thing tha makes me angry is that Oil prices have droped over that last couple weeks but gas prices have not gone down. I keep hearing gas prices will drop below $3.50 average by June but I have not seen any drop in the last couple weeks, but it has not gone up either

Prices go up fast buy go down slow

The other thing that makes me angry is that i just moved form Tucson which has the cheapest gas in the US (according to gas buddy), but there i was driving 3 times as much so i guess its better where i live now. It may be more expensive but im using a lot less

All the flooding of the Mississippi river has put US refinieries in danager of having to shut down. some have reduced production already which is pure BS. Same thing for the price going up just based off hurricane predictions. So much BS is built into the price of gas the goverment needs to do something. Back in 2007-08 it took $140 oil to see gas avg $4, now it just takes $103!! LOAD OF SHIT!

All the flooding of the Mississippi river has put US refinieries in danager of having to shut down. some have reduced production already which is pure BS. Same thing for the price going up just based off hurricane predictions. So much BS is built into the price of gas the goverment needs to do something. Back in 2007-08 it took $140 oil to see gas avg $4, now it just takes $103!! LOAD OF SHIT!

the goverment is the reason for the price jack in the first place. Oil companies arent ready and waiting for the next disaster to jack prices up. The world is going to shit right now, from war and natural disaster to God knows what. Tell your government to drill localy and stop importing oil. We have more than enough fossil fuel to last for hundreds of years on our own soil. The government and the hippies are the ones stopping domestic drilling. So much would be to gain from drillin at home. A better independant economy more jobs ect. ect.. Dont be so quick to blame theoil companies...

That's here in Cali?

I-15 in Yermo, at Ghost Town Rd about 8 mi.north of Barstow..have not been out to Baker yet, there about. .50cts higher. God only knows what Needless is charging now they were $4.50 per gal qal out 6 mo. ago

You boys need to get on ethanol (e85) and give the oil companies the finger. im paying 3.19 a gallon right now which is rediculous was around 2.50 in october. Corn fed and proud

yeah, good alternative, but what is your fuel mileage on E85?