Electrical Problems

myblack04ss

hey i dont know wut forum to put this in but i was changing my thermostat today and everything seemed fine i started my truck back up everything was fine thn turned it off and turned it back on and my cluster stopped workin i noticed some corosion near my termial i cleaned it off ........then my cluster works again but now my coolant temp stays at 160 and when i turn my heat on it will only blow out of the defrost nothing else ....please if anyone can help id apriciate it :question:

Edited by myblack04ss (see edit history)

hey i dont know wut forum to put this in but i was changing my thermostat today and everything seemed fine i started my truck back up everything was fine thn turned it off and turned it back on and my cluster stopped workin i noticed some corosion near my termial i cleaned it off ........then my cluster works again but now my coolant temp stays at 160 and when i turn my heat on it will only blow out of the defrost nothing else ....please if anyone can help id apriciate it :question:

dissconect your negative lead for a couple minutes and see if that works