Recall

DirtySSouth

Just remember to be civil, whenever you loose your cool, you'll loose the ability to get it done.

Right you are, Jas. That goes hand in hand with the old adage, 'He who loses his temper first loses the argument."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just remember to be civil, whenever you loose your cool, you'll loose the ability to get it done.

Right you are, Jas. That goes hand in hand with the old adage, 'He who loses his temper first loses the argument."

well said, Lee.

i guess that means i won...

Its funny...your driving a 40 thousand doller truck purchased from Chevrolet, and still peon's at the chevy dealership want to treat you like they dont have time for you because your a younger kid and not considered an adult....

It's called jealousy. The service manager probably drives a Vespa to work and lives with his parents. Not that living with your parents is bad at your age. I didn't leave until I was 20.

You think GM would jump on these tailgate cables alot faster. Obviously not literally. I mean what if someone is driving with the tailgate down and the thing falls off goin 65 M.P.H. Someone could really get hurt. Need we reming them of the magical detreading firestones. Hell Moto could have been standing on the thing when it let go and busted his neck. :sick:

if you bitch enough to the service manager and request to speak with the area rep, i'd be betting they'd be more than happy to fix the damamge aside from it likely still being under warrenty as it is. the new updated cables as far as i know are not out yet and won't be for another month or two.

I would tell them that they will repaint the tailgate/bumper, as you had the reasonable expectation that the tailgate would not fail. I hope you do not have to threaten them with your attorney's card...

Mr. P. :)

Am I the ONLY Dr Pepper man here?!

Mr. P. )

No. :seeya:

Maybe it's a Texas thing??

It's the local favorite, Dublin is only a few miles west of us and the oldest surviving Dr Pepper bottler. They still make it with Imperial Sugar instead of corn syrup, tastes like the Dr Peppers of our youth!

Mr. P. :)

I pretty sure Dr pepper isnt made by pepsi its made in subsidery to 7UP. Wild cherry pepsi is pepsi's version of Cherry coke.

Time for the Coke guy to chime in. Dr.Pepper is its own company. In certain areas the rights to bottle/ distribute the product are owned by either Coke Pepsi or in some odd cases both. On a side note look for Coca-Cola Top Fuel to be launched later this year. It's an energy drink in a 16 oz can.

Am I the ONLY Dr Pepper man here?!

Mr. P. )

No. :seeya:

Maybe it's a Texas thing??

I think it is, I'm a displaced Aggie living in Ohio, and everyone looks at you funny in restaurants when you ask for a DP. For some reason they Root Beer is an acceptable alternative to offer.

Archived