New Guy

what's up all, not here to start anything. just wanna say hello and post a few pics of my truck. it's not a chevy ss but i figure we're all truck guys, we just have different choices. i've taken a look at some of your rides and they're pretty badass. any opinions are welcome regarding mine, well nice site you got and thanks for looking.

my mods are....Magnaflow Catback, Belanger LT Headers W/HFC, SCT Tuner by Torrie/Unleahed Perf., 170 T-stat, K&N Drop-in, Ported Venom TB, Demon Coils, Venom Plug Wires, Belltech Rear Shackles, Transgo Shift Kit, Smoked Lights from K2 Motors

2011-02-18162809.jpg

2011-02-18162706.jpg

2011-02-18162640.jpg

2011-05-10153204.jpg

2011-05-10153151.jpg

2011-05-10153143.jpg

2010-12-21152810.jpg

2010-12-21152658.jpg

Welcome,the truck looks nice

pepsicheer.gif

Even though you drive a dodge

idiot.gif

I'm sure you expected that though

oh yeah, wouldn't expect any other way...haha...it's all cool tho. i was on some other sites and they got pretty nasty so i just left. thanks, dude...my co-worker has a black ss intimidator, his is stock and can't stand with mine at all. nice truck tho....

Welcome! My boss at the motorcycle shop I used to work at had a 00 or 01 Viper and an SRT-10 truck. They're pretty sweet rides. His was extremely modified though. Was pushing about 900 HP without NOS and about 1000 with NOS. That's what he told me anyhow. We had an in-ground dyno in the shop so I assume he was pretty close. He built parts for them as well too and sold them all over the place. I even shipped a lowering kit to Egypt one time. He made throttle bodies, lowering kits, valve covers, door sills, & a few other things. He rented out a local 1/8 mile drag strip in 2007 and invited tons of SRT-10 truck guys from all over to come. We had about a dozen trucks in our parking lot, and we ran a lot on the dyno that day. Had a pretty good time.

Anyhow, welcome to the site. I'm not a Dodge guy, but we're all sport truck people!

Welcome

Nice Dodge...(I think that's the first time I've ever said that!)

At least its not a Ford...(F__king Owner, Really Dumb) hehe.

What times are you running?

hey what's up bro, actually my truck is a daily driver and haven't dynoed it yet or ran it on the track. i've only done a lil harmless street racing with some buddies and a few locals that wanted to see where my 10 stood. needless to say, the ricers around town definitely know who i am. haha...i plan on getting it dynoed soon and will post the numbers.