Lazerlyte Rl-1 Glock Laser Sight And Front Night Sight

sprayed99

I have a brand new in the package laser rear sight for all glock models. It is the newer version with the night sight and has been personally inspected by a QC agent at laserLyte (this was requested by me). It comes with an additional 12 pack of batteries also new.

I also have a Ameriglo GL-112 (repackaged trijicon) front sight that fits all glocks except the model 36. It includes the front sight removal and installion tool.

All of the above is brand new and never been out of the package. I decided to go with tru-glo TFO sights for my carry firearm.

MSRP is over 250.00

My loss at 160 shipped and fully insured O.B.O. This will make your glock a much better gun for low light and dark shooting (perfect for home protection)

links:

rear sight

batteries

front sight GL-112

Sale only to the lower 48 states

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

HAHA, you know!!

I am looking into installing a guide rode laser in my glock, do you have any experience with these?

yup constant returns for warranty exchange on my G22. Also it is not a strong enough rod for the gun and it increases recoil. you are much better off going to a stainless guide rod and using the rear sight laser. This sight has a warranty on it being as it is new.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)