Rst Trucks

dublenut

hey guys im thinking of getting my son a rst truck as a graduation gift. can anyone chime in on which one is better, faster. ive seen the 4.8 with 5 speed and the 5.3 auto. then they have the john moss edition and the chip foose. i have found a couple for around 14,000 with the 4.8, and only 1 with the 5.3

hey guys im thinking of getting my son a rst truck as a graduation gift. can anyone chime in on which one is better, faster. ive seen the 4.8 with 5 speed and the 5.3 auto. then they have the john moss edition and the chip foose. i have found a couple for around 14,000 with the 4.8, and only 1 with the 5.3

I love these trucks, the interior is awesome. I would like to snag a few parts for my interior some time. I always liked the 4.8 myself because of the 5 speed, and the fact it has the stainless shifter with white ball design. But 5.3 wouldn't get old after awhile like the manual shift would. As far as speed, I have no idea. I do know that the 5.3 was a more rare package. I have only seen a couple myself.

Yeah Im leaning more to the 5.3 I found one in austin the guy is selling. Your right the interior is pretty cool I like the gauges on those trucks. I saw sum on carid.com for a 05 silly but didn't see one with a trans temp gauged

<br />Yeah Im leaning more to the 5.3 I found one in austin the guy is selling. Your right the interior is pretty cool I like the gauges on those trucks. I saw sum on carid.com for a 05 silly but didn't see one with a trans temp gauged<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The gauges are beautiful. I got a set of the rst gauges in blue. Never seen a rst in blue though.

Sent from my A854 using Tapatalk