Head Swap

hey guys I wanna swap out my stock heads and go for something better, I gone through the post all day and still no answers to my Q,what all has to b swapped out to do this and what would I really gain from stock heads I got a tsp 224r cam, longtube headers,and some other small tweaks to tranny so please let me knw

Depending on which heads you want, there may be a gain to be had or a loss. Which heads were you looking at and do you ever plan on adding boost or spray? Your overall goals for what you want to do should depend on the heads you pick now unless you like swapping them out. If you're just gonna do a simple head swap, then you'll need new gaskets, possibly intake manifold gaskets depending on their condition, new coolant, exhaust gaskets, hardened pushrods and springs if you'd choose to and swap out your stock tc too.

Depending on which heads you want, there may be a gain to be had or a loss. Which heads were you looking at and do you ever plan on adding boost or spray? Your overall goals for what you want to do should depend on the heads you pick now unless you like swapping them out. If you're just gonna do a simple head swap, then you'll need new gaskets, possibly intake manifold gaskets depending on their condition, new coolant, exhaust gaskets, hardened pushrods and springs if you'd choose to and swap out your stock tc too.

was looking at L92 heads,not planning boost or spray. would they work? looking at the ones from tsp PRC 6.0L stage 2.5 CNC ported heads or PRC LS3 & L92 CNC ported

for L92 swap you need L92 intake manifold, air intake tube, LS3 or L92 87mm TB, X-link TB adapter(v2) 8 offset intake rockers, head gaskets, head bolts and exhaust gaskets

what heads wouldb a direct swap without the extra