No Perimeter Lights.

Warden

The perimeter lighting feature doesn't work whatsoever? Or the lights under the side mirrors no longer work?

When scrolling through the DIC as you said you did, you can have it set on and off. If yours is set ON and it's not working, you may have to have the BCM checked.

LOL.I'm thinking it would be odd that both bulbs went at the same time.Maybe.The mirrors still operate.I'll check tonight to be sure if it's just the mirror lights.I did get a tune a while ago.Maybe I should try my old computer.

Thanks

It may be a stupid question, but did you try replacing the bulbs?

Do your power mirrors still work? Might be a blown fuse.

Edited by Warden (see edit history)

I had both headlights go out at the same time for me once. That's the reason I asked. i spent 3 hours checking all the wiring and couldnt find anything wrong. I had an old bulb, stuck it in and it work. Damnedest thing ever. It's funny when those things happen and it turns out to be something so simple. I hope that's all it is for you as well.

Turns out the bulbs are ok.The lights flash on just for a second and then go off during remote start but not remote unlocking of the doors.When you shut the truck off with the remote the lights work.:squintnoeswerdrun:

Is this normal?

Thanks

Edited by Warden (see edit history)