3.42S To 3.73S

How do I figure out how much the speedometer is off since changing from the 3.42s. I cant afford a tune right now and Im not actually ready for one yet...Have some other things I want to do first...

Thanks guys,

Carl

How do I figure out how much the speedometer is off since changing from the 3.42s. I cant afford a tune right now and Im not actually ready for one yet...Have some other things I want to do first...

Thanks guys,

Carl

Curiousity..... why 3.42 to 3.73? why not 4.10?

I have an extra parts rear end and thats what was in it. I thought about buying a set of 4.10s for it but I already had the 3.73s so I just used them...and I can deffinatly tell a difference in them.

3.73 are better in a awd drive SS, believe Me or not but there is a guy with a stock SS awd that he put 3.73's that lives around my area, he raced another stock SS with 4.10 and the SS with 4.10's beat him 1/8 of a mile and the other SS passed him up and beat him by 2 and half car lengths everytime lol I'm keeping my SS because I normally race red light to red light lol