Npd All-Gm Show Ocala Florida

Free to Register, and FREE ADMISSION for 2 to Silver Springs park to the first 500 vehicles.

http://shop.autocraf...e&page_id=ss_gm

Usually we tow one of the F-cars down, but this year only taking the truck- Sure would be nice to have some other truck peeps with us to offset the predominantly Camaro/Firebird/Corvette ratio we tend to generate. ;) Anybody in?

Here's a few from '07, 08, and '09...

OCALA2007042.jpg

OCALA2007041.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

DSC04025.jpg

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04034.jpg

DSC04031.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC03686.jpg

DSC03688.jpg

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03732.jpg

DSC03734.jpg

DSC03763.jpg

DSC03769.jpg

DSC03774.jpg

DSC03780.jpg

DSC03787.jpg

Edited by O2 WS6 TA (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Well, Friday Morning the group cruises from NPD headquarters to Cedar Key... We're leaving PC Thursday night, and had thought about going straight to Cedar Key and wait for the group to arrive, and follow them back to Ocala friday afternoon. I'm sure we could get something going, and there's usually a post- show GTG at Alehouse or somewhere similar Saturday night. I'm down, so long as there's beer. :lol:

I've been before. I may go this year. just gotta send the form in, with they would let you do it on line. I'm gonna try to get Rivercity Perfomance (all GM Car club) from Jacksonville to go :thumbs:

Sounds like a plan... No need to worry about prereg, the first 500 are long since gone. I think I'm like # 732. I know Mark and Denise from Fernandina will be coming (Yellowbird1232 and Momacoz) as well as some of the gang from EFI Alchemy will be coming from your way.

• 3 weeks later...