Been Thinking Of Selling My Joe Gibbs Package That Ive Been Piecing To

eddieo818

Well ive been piecing it together for year with the idea of one day taking the SS cover off and putting the joe gibbs stuff with the cladding but i told my self i wouldnt do it until i got the seats .. still hasnt happened so everything is still stored in my garage... wondering if i should just give up and sell... What do you guys think?

Well ive been piecing it together for year with the idea of one day taking the SS cover off and putting the joe gibbs stuff with the cladding but i told my self i wouldnt do it until i got the seats .. still hasnt happened so everything is still stored in my garage... wondering if i should just give up and sell... What do you guys think?

Lol I'm the same way (storing tons of cool parts in the garage).... NTMD8R_SS knows in fact LOL. You still considering selling your truck?

i know dude it becomes a really bad habbit... the whole "this would be cool to have" for whatever BS excuse you make up... lol yea i would consider selling to someone with the cash and enough knowledge to know all the $$$$$ and countless hours i have put into it...lol I think the truck looks perfect for now i really dont have too many exterior mods in mind besides a drop which i have sitting in my garage and some 3piece 22's... but thaat wont be untill i start putting in some engine mods...

......Or you can sell me your seats!....

Ruben whats wrong with the 22's why didnt you throw them on??

There on I just picked em up friday. I don't like the way the truck sits with them on looks high. Im thinking of selling them. Im bout to post pics right now